Training live online
Being present with your full attention on every call is easier said than done.
We get easily distracted when a meeting is chaotic or our heads are full from all that screen time and even online it sometimes takes real courage to express what you really think.
It’s all about knowing how to increase the quality of communication in meetings.
- WHAT makes the difference
- HOW you get that done
- WHERE you can consciously apply that
What are you going to learn?
- The 4 concrete ways to create effective online meetings that everyone can participate in
- The 10 most common mistakes made in online meetings and how to avoid them
- Why mindful “attention” is the most important part of any meeting
- A 5-step plan to effectively manage your energy in every call
€ 149,- (ex VAT)
25 May 10:00 – 11:30 CET
22 June 10:00 – 11:30 CET
20 July 10:00 – 11:30 CET
Do you want online meetings that matter? Where everyone is heard and seen? Where trust, efficiency and results are built? Come and experience it for yourself. This training is given by Kilke van Buren and / or Jennet Burghard
“I’ve learned to take a rest and really connect with my ‘audience’. Thanks for the inspiring and educational experience!”
– B. van den Heuvel (Consultant tourism)